I’m Amanda Isaac, Mother, former Maternity Nurse, Pre/Post-partum Exercise Specialist, Life Coach and Certified Personal Trainer.
Originally from Canada, I have been living in Munich, germany for over 8 years with my husband and two children (8 & 7 yrs old).
My first area of interest after completing my nursing studies was maternal child care. I worked for 2 years on the postpartum ward helping new moms in their first hours after giving birth. I followed this clinical work experience with community health & Maternal child Care in remote northern communities of the James Bay, Quebec.
Moving to Germany with my family meant changing career paths. It was not one that was easily accepted and I fought hard to find a way to blend my professional experiences to create a new way forward. My principle interest has always been supporting the health and wellness of women. I journeyed into life coaching and personal training as a way to continue my mission. Helping mothers navigate not only the physical changes brought on by pregnancy but being able to offer support and guidance through the postpartum period.
- 2018- Present: Amanda Isaac Coaching; Postpartum Coach.
- 2008-2017 Cree Board of Health and Social Services of The James Bay; Liaison Nurse, Interim Unit Manager, Maternal Child Care Nurse, Community Health Nurse, Outpost Nurse in remote communities.
- 2006-2008 St. Mary’s Hospital Montreal; Maternal Child Care Nurse.
Education and Training
- 2010 University of Ottawa: Bachelor of Science Nursing
- 2006 Dawson College: Diploma of Collegiale Studies in Nursing
- 2021 Core Exercise Solutions: Pre/Post-Partum Exercise Specialist
- 2019 Centre of Excellence: Mindful Nutrition
- 2018 American College of Sports Medicine: Personal Trainer Certification
- 2017 Centre of Excellence: Life Coaching