Restore your core and feel strong & confident again
is this you?
You feel limited in your daily activities because of back, neck or hip pain after pregnancy.
Feeding and carrying your baby is strenuous because of your pain.
You’re worried about embarrassing leaks. You find yourself avoiding certain activities and even worry about laughing or coughing too hard.
You feel like you’ve lost muscle tone and your body feels soft and unsteady.
You feel less confident undressing in front of your partner, maybe you even feel less sexy.
You want to start exercising again but don’t know where to start. You’re afraid of doing the wrong exercises and possibly hurting yourself.
Your pain is keeping you in a cycle of poor sleep, irritability and unhappiness.
Take control of your well-being!
1. Sign Up to Post-Baby Core Restore.
2. Start your gentle & easy-to-follow 6-week programme.
3. Regain your strength & confidence!
After your gentle 6-week exercise programme you will:
✔️ Pick up and play with your baby without pain.
✔️ Trust your body and confidently take part in sports and social activities without pain or embarrassing leaks.
✔️ Feel more confident with the renewed strength & energy to get through your day.
✔️ Feel sexier with your increased muscle tone (butt, thighs, abdomen).
✔️ Increase your pleasure and improve your relationship with your partner.
✔️ Adopt healthy habits for yourself and increase your happiness.
What People Are Saying
Your 6-Week Post-Baby Programme Includes
- A self-assessment for diastasis & pelvic floor dysfunction. Complete it at the start & end to check your progress!
- 3 short, gentle & unique and effective guided exercise videos per week.
- 1 bonus workout per week – for when you have that extra time and energy!
- Weekly tips & info to support you in improving your strength & health.
- Full access to your Post-Baby Core Restore App for 12 weeks.
** Individual workouts are downloadable in a pdf format and are yours to keep. Available from the desktop version only.
- Membership to the Facebook community where you will receive tips & support from me and other mothers.
The weekly themes:
- Week 1: Respire – take a deep breath and feel your stress disappear.
- Week 2: Realign – work on your posture and feel your confidence growing.
- Week 3: Reconnect – reestablish your mind body connection and increase your self-awareness.
- Week 4: Recover – heal and reclaim your well-being.
- Week 5: Reinforce – bring back your strength and increase your confidence.
- Week 6: Return – Prepare to get back to sport & exercise confidently.
I know how You’re feeling- I’ve been there!
Hi, I’m Amanda and I know exactly how you feel. I’ve experienced diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction after the birth of both my babies. Let me share a story of how I came to learn more about these not so openly discussed postpartum issues.
During my pregnancy I was very active, running and training in the gym. I was careful and followed exercise guidelines but looking back I realize how little I knew. After giving birth to my first baby, I decided I needed to get back to my old self as fast as possible. I needed to feel challenged again. I decided to run a 10km race with the goal of running it under 57 minutes.
While training I started to suffer from pelvic, hip pain and little dribbles. Being a nurse and having read about the possible after birth complications I knew deep down I should probably stop, but I kept going because sometimes I am just stubborn. Along came race day and I could feel that it would be a struggle. During the race I was in so much pain. My back was aching, my hips felt weak and then I full on peed myself. Thankfully for me it was pouring rain!! Honestly at one point it felt like my uterus was going to fall out of my body. I PERSISTED!! I finished that dreadful race in 57 minutes and 44 seconds! Nearly made my goal…I was feeling utterly defeated!
I understood that I needed serious help, I sought out help from my doctor and physiotherapist. This proved to be fruitless. The evaluations were basically non-existent and my issues were minimized. I was told that it was a “normal” part of motherhood and that I should just continue with my kegels. This was NOT ENOUGH!
I decided to take things into my own hands!
I’ve been interested in fitness for most of my life. After much research and reading I worked on healing my own issues. I was able to work my way back to running and training again. This gave me the motivation to obtain my certification as a personal trainer and as a pregnancy & postpartum corrective exercise specialist. Combined with my 10 year experience as a nurse working in community health and maternal child health, I hope to support other mothers through their postpartum journey.
After strengthening my own core and rehabbing myself, I regained my quality of life. The Post-Baby Core Restore programme includes the same training and techniques I used to heal myself.
Last summer I ran the Munich half-marathon without any embarrassing incidents. I feel the best I ever have and can fully engage in my family life. I want this for you too!
* Mom of 2
* Fitness lover
* Pre/Postnatal Coach & Nurse
* 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 & 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.*